Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.280 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,352 ($2,851) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)