Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.649 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,116 ($2,772) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)