Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,373 (₩4,135,707) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)