Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.735 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,056 (€2,424) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)