Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.194 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,600 (€3,005) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)