Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.011 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,380 (€3,086) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)