Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,072 (﷼ 3,764) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)