Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,875 ($6,358) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)