Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00369 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,794 (₩6,184,293) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)