Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00304 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,241 (₩6,005,396) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)