Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,508 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,396 (6,618 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)