Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,415 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,788 (6,617 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)