Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,082 (3,859 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)