Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16661 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,768 (46,622 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)