Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07443 BRL / GMD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 81% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 34,012 (456,959 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)