Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06973 BRL / GMD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,834 (341,820 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)