Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.623 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 33,128 (£7,166) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)