Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.844 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,525 (£5,860) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)