Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,519 (£6,300) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)