Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.544 BRL / BBD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 51% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,701 (14,704 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)