Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 BRL / BBD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 64% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,932 (16,369 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)