Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.576 BRL / BBD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,643 (13,730 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)