Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.748 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,278 (1,304 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)