Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,134 (€4,414) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)