Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,371 (5,394 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)