Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,434 (5,421 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)