Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.821 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,746 (3,343 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)