Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 123,608 ($38,265) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 81,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)