Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,028 (€3,791) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)