Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38951 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,496 (34,649 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)