Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,097 (﷼ 52,992,311) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (19 minutes ago)