Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,463 ($5,827) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)