Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,560 (Rp 14,951,834) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (30 minutes ago)