Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,081 (Rp 15,195,521) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)