Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38018 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 28,981 (kr 76,230) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)