Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BRL / SLL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,983 (9,508,162 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)