Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BRL / SLL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,946 (4,664,361 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)