Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00045 BRL / SLL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,418 (9,795,055 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)