Cost of living comparison between Blumenau, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,860 in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)