Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00443 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,531 (1,247,861 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)