Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,544 (1,291,586 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)