Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04740 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,370 (92,204 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)