Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04792 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,621 (96,432 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)