Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 313 (﷼ 2,978,684) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)