Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,372 (RM4,483) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €400 (36 minutes ago)