Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,197 ($6,203) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)