Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,468 (€3,582) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)