Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,435 (€4,783) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)