Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,846 (€3,799) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)