Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04658 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 385 (₨8,267) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)