Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04963 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 970 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 634 (₨12,775) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)