Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.874 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,230 (1,190KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)