Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,282 (5,174 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)