Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05452 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,889 (₨34,640) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)