Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 924 (₨18,935) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)