Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04628 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,224 (₨48,057) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)