Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32162 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,898 (9,011 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)