Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.598 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,779 (4,149 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)