Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.255 BRL / LYD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,053 (6,676 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (36 minutes ago)