Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,034 in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)