Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,277 in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)