Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,109 in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)