Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.575 BRL / BZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,195 (BZ$3,934) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)