Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,094 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,392 (89,243 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)