Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02773 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,468 (89,014 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (35 minutes ago)