Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,994 in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)