Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,362 in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)