Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,591 in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)