Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01207 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,142 (177,545 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (31 minutes ago)