Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01070 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,445 (228,613 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (31 minutes ago)