Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01346 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,641 (196,155 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)