Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.03030 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,273 (107,995 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)