Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.398 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,302 (931 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)