Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05705 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,724 (205,506 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)