Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46993 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,560 (元28,856) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)