Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,302 in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (39 minutes ago)