Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02765 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,161 (78,173 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)