Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,432 (2,389,304 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)